HULK Metal is committed to enabling every customer of metal products to have higher standards of products and services in HULK Metal. FAQ is a form of service, which allows you to get the answers you need more quickly. We will continue to update all the questions we have encountered and give higher-standard answers.
1. Forging blanks blanking: choose appropriate raw materials. Cut the raw material into a predetermined shape and size.
2. Forging blanks heating: heating the forging billet to the temperature required by the forging production process.
3. Die forging: Use the product mold to press the forging blank.
4. Trimming: Cut off the burrs on the forgings.
5. Punching: punching holes in specific positions according to product drawings.
6. Adjusting: Adjust product details according to product drawings.
7. Intermediate inspection: inspection of forgings for size and surface defects
8. Forging heat treatment: to eliminate forging stress and improve metal cutting performance
9. Cleaning: mainly to remove the surface oxide scale.
10. Adjusting: Continue to adjust product details.
11. Inspection: General forgings are subject to appearance and hardness inspection, and important forgings are also subject to chemical composition analysis, mechanical properties, residual stress, and other inspections and non-destructive testing.
HULK Metal's forging plant has newly advanced forging equipment, the maximum tonnage of the press can reach 1,000 tons, and it can complete the production of 50kg forgings. We will strictly test the product's performance parameters to meet your requirements.